Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wreaths

Creating wreaths began at Christmas time when I decorated my front door.  I received a great response from friends and family.  When spring rolled around I decided to create a Spring wreath.  Before I knew it I had sold the wreath I created for my own front door and created four more wreaths for friends and family.  Thus began this blog.  Here are a few of the wreaths that I have recently sold:

 Here is an 8 inch spring wreath with a butterfly ornament. 

 Here is a 10 inch wreath with ribbon.  After the picture was taken I added Pastel Easter Eggs.

 Here is an eight inch wreath with a Chick ornament.

Here is a 10 inch wreath with checkered pink and yellow netting, green and blue netting detail, polka-dot ribbon and a bow.

Please email me at lindsayzaunbrecher@gmail.com or leave a comment if you are interested in a wreath of your own.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Pretty Little Message